Less than a week of Halloween, we continue to propose ideas for your celebrations. Today’s are easy and fast and are prepared, every one of them, with pizza dough. The little ones can help with the elaboration, and the elders enjoy family time. Look presto pizzazz pizza oven review, we help with pizza.
Do not seek perfection in any of these recipes. These Halloween recipes with pizza dough are very good for the rustic touch. Let the cheese of the mini pizzas slide down the edges; the mummy’s bandages come loose, and the witch’s fingers wrinkle — the more realistic, the better.
- Ingredients for 24 units: 1 fresh pizza dough, 3-4 tablespoons of tomato sauce, 100-150 g of grated mozzarella cheese, one red pepper, and ground black pepper.
- Preparation: Wash the red pepper thoroughly and cut 24 triangles the size of a nail. We reserve We spread the pizza dough in a rectangular form on a sheet of vegetable paper. Smeared with tomato sauce, sprinkle with pepper, and cover with grated cheese. Bake at 250º C for about 6 minutes remove from the oven and let temper a few minutes. Cut into strips, trying to have the same thickness as the pepper triangles. We cut the tip of the arrow-shaped strip, place the pieces of pepper as a nail. We serve the witch fingers immediately.
Ham and Cheese Mummy
- Ingredients: 1 fresh pizza dough, 3-4 tablespoons of tomato sauce, 50 g of sliced cooked ham, 80-100 g of grated mozzarella cheese, and two boneless black olives.
- Preparation: We spread the pizza dough in a rectangular form on a sheet of vegetable paper. Cut the sides into strips and cover the central part with tomato sauce, grated cheese, and cooked ham, leaving the upper and lower parts free. We fold the bottom piece over the filling and also the side strips, alternating right and left. We leave a hole in the upper part that we cover with a little tomato sauce and with two pieces of olive as an eye. Bake at 250º C for about 8 minutes or until it begins to brown. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Mini spider pizzas
- Ingredients: 1 fresh pizza dough, 50 g of pesto sauce,
50 g of grated mozzarella cheese and 24 boneless black olives.
- Preparation: We cut pizza dough discs and place them on a baking sheet covered with vegetable paper, cover with pesto, and grated cheese. Cut the olives to make the bodies, heads, and legs of the spiders and place them on the pizzas. Bake at 250º C for about 6 minutes remove from the oven and serve immediately.